Translate

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Beauty in Pink and Black

Hi All, I am sharing a card I made for the Gecko Galz Design Team using some of the new paper from the Solarium paper pack and the April Colors collage sheet.   This is my usual  5 x 7 card, I printed the paper and the image on Staples matte photo paper,  framed the image with my in black card stock using my Perfect Layers Rulers. I added a digital die cut from my Zing by Krewella Kreations The envelope liner is printed on copy paper.
That's it for today, thanks for stopping by. 
Please join me by Banning Word Verification from your blogs, please be kind and choose comment moderation instead.

15 comments:

  1. This is chic, glamouress and beautiful vintage all at the same time. Just love the soft pink and vibrant black flourishes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anoter beautiful and very stylish card! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the lovely lady all adorned in flowers this Pink and Black is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just striking….beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane, this card is stunning. I love the color combo and the gorgeous image. Another beauty from your amazing talents. Love it.
    Wishing you a great rest of the week and blessed Easter.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is just gorgeous!!!!! Such a pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful and artsy !! Lovely girly card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning combination - you have such an eye for design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Diane, such an elegant design and I love pink and black together - beautiful image too, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Moulin Rouge! Love it - Have a blessed Easter!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My! I'm in love. Such a lot of work and well worth the result dear Diane. Thanks for dropping over to my blog. Happy Easter. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is just beautiful love all the detail you put into this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is indeed sheer beauty - I love it. I've emailed you about being a GD for my CHNC challenge extra - look forward to hearing from you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diane, it's amazing card!!! I love the colors and the pretty image that you used! You always use so elegant and beautiful images for your cards! I love it!
    ~ Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete