Translate

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

The evolution of a tealight

 Hi All, I'm back again with a project I've been working on.  It started out with a perfectly beautiful

4th of July Tealight holder from Simply Crafty  that originally looked like this.

Because I wanted to make it for my granddaughters end of year gift from the teachers to the students I tried to change it to her school colors of orange and blue.
Then we decided the rockets did not fit the occasion.  So I pillaged the beautiful file and saved all the beautiful well designed parts and inserted some school  mascot pieces in their place.  This is what I came up with.
I'm really happy with how they came out, I think they will be too.  I'm grateful for the file from Simply Crafty that made it possible.  
Stay safe, thanks for looking.
~Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment