Translate

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Back to sharing my cards again

Hello and welcome to 2021.  I've been away for quite a while, thought I would share some of the projects I've been working on.  That is if I can still remember how to post, LOL  

Here are a few of my favorites from the last few years.
I made this for my son, he likes board games, so these are cards and pieces from games. just a basic box card from SVG Cuts.
This was a thank you for a neighbor who drove us to and from the airport.  SVG file was purchased from My Scrap Chic, titled Just Married, I changed the passengers around a bit.
I combined a few different SVG files and added some of my own stuff to make this card a few years back.
I made this for my granddaughter.  SVG file from Etsy store, Rinstore Lightbox, it was originally a lightbox, I changed it into a box card.
Peppy Penguins Cascade card SVG from Dreaming Tree.
Christmas Presents Truck and Christmas Tree Delivery box cards SVG's from Simply Crafty SVG's.
This was a treat I shared with friends, I made the Oreo Truffles and placed them in the 
Snowman in Tophat Fry Box from My Scrap Chic.
 
I will continue to share more cards until I get caught up and can begin sharing more current cards.


Please join me by Banning Word Verification from your blogs, please be kind and choose comment moderation instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment