Translate

Monday, July 14, 2014

Tag, you're it!

Hi All, I am so excited to be a guest designer over at Gloria Stengel's Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge this month.  Gloria has a fun challenge using our hoarded items, boy I have lots of those!   I hope you pop over and meet Gloria and her talented design team they are such a sweet group, you will love them, so come join the fun. Thank you Gloria for inviting me to be a part of this too.






Gloria Stengel's Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #11 Tag, You're It!
Use a tag on your project. Create a handmade gift tag. Create a tag mini album. Add tags to your scrapbook layout or your card. You may use some hoarded tag-shaped packaging or you may cut tags from scrap paper using a die cut template. Maybe you hoard shipping tags of all sizes. As long as your project contains some sort of tag, you will meet the requirements to play along!
It was so much fun digging through my stash looking for some hoarded items to make this.    The little fishes and seaweed are from a scrapbook border I bought 2 years ago, the string goes all the way back to 2000, when I first started playing with paper.  The beads in my shaker are part of a grab bag of jewelry find I bought for $2.50 because I wanted the dice for DD's classroom.  I used a plastic box for the shaker that had some really old hardware pieces in it.  For my papers I used an old set of Gecko Galz Beachy Keen papers and 1 new piece from La Isla Bonita Papers.  My sweet little beachcomber is from a Gecko Galz July 2013 free newsletter collage sheet.  I cut the tag on my Zing using a die cut design from Krewella Kreations.  Well that's it, thanks for stopping by and thank you for your sweet comments too.  ~Diane
Please join me by Banning Word Verification from your blogs, please be kind and choose comment moderation instead.

18 comments:

  1. Oh wow wow wow, this is just an amazing 3D creation, hitting it out of the ball park. Just adore the tropical fish pond and the girl absorbed by it. SPEECHLESS I am for sure. Love the little seahorse as well. Congrats on your well deserved GDT spot, they are spoilt having you xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tons of work and fun involved here, Diane! Absolutely stunning - the 3D is sooooo effective. Very different and very lovely. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane :) What an awesome tag! Love the dimension, and your colors are fantastic. One of the best things about Gloria's site is the digging through our stash part :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing layers on this one, diane!--awesome! i saw the other designers work, too! beautiful works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag, Diane, congrats on your DT spot! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so bright, wonderful, fun, and creative! I love that you used up some of your hoard!!! Thank you so much for being one of the July Guests at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously now- you actually remember where most of your stash items came from. That is impressive. And the result is beautiful. Love the post on the Craft Hoarders site- must admit the name alone piqued my interest! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just FABULOUS, Diane! LOVE the optical illusion of the little girl looking in the water at the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This tag really must win an award for unique and clever and gorgeous!!! And to think you used what you already have on hand. Brilliant. Now this is true Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect!!!! love the beautiful finishing touches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is a fabulous 3D creation Diane! I love how the girl appears to be looking into the water...great textures and colours, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dimension you have given to your tag - I've never seen that before. The paper makes a fabulous frame. Congratulations on your guest spot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of lovely layers, and the color palette is so fun. The fish swimming through the seaweed are such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, cute, cute. Don't you just love going through your stash? My problem is making decision because I have so much. Grab bags are fun too! This tag does look like it was fun to put together and make. enJOYed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to say I am not with you in the hoarding journey, but that would be a bold face lie!! What a fun tag and love the little fishes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diane you are amazing. Congrats on being the guest designer. Your creations is one for special attention. Love the theme, color and how you did this in 3D. Awesome tag my friend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my how creative this is, the best part is the 3D effect you created for the girl to observe things :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't believe you actually made this! This is so creative and so fascinating!! What a masterpiece!! Very very unique and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete