Translate

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Be Stickle My Heart

Like my pun, be still my heart?  I really went crazy with the Stickles on this one.  I used Cheri Wengers cute Love Notes set to make this Valentine.  I am going to enter it into Taylor Usry's layering challenge over at Paper Craft Planet.  The prize is a $35.00 gift certificate to Perfect Paper Crafting, where they have this fabulous tool called Perfect Layers, check out Taylor's tutorial , it is the answer to getting your layers lined up straight, I really need one of these.  I hate it when I get it layered crooked, it drives me crazy!  I also used some Tim Holtz distress ink, an embossing folder and the pretty red glitter tape which was part of the Christmas loot from my daughter.  I also popped up the letters and the heart with foam tape to give it some added dimension.  Thanks for looking.  ~Diane

20 comments:

  1. Loving the title.......lol and its a gorgeous card Diane, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of the pun myself so I totally love your title, and of course I love your card! Stickles are THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thats a magnificent valentine, beautiful work my friend
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so sparkly! Love the red & black combination. You rocked this one! Can't wait to post as a set sample. Thanks for showcasing my set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and a fun pun title! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Striking Valentine - love how you added the stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is one beautiful heart hun,really love this,super detail hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pun and I love the blingtastic card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sweetie, I love your stickles and your title!!!! So cute.
    What a great card, good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now THAT is an awesome Valentine!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that sparkly heart! Such a gorgeous Valentine's Day card! I love the red and black combination! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that looks awesome!! Love it!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, I love this, Diane!! And I totally adore the glittery stickles!!! XO Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, I so love the colours hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the pun! and your card just shines, diane:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Diane

    Love your creativity my friend. Isn't Valentine's Day great for crafting?! So much fun!

    Enjoy your day!
    LEann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pun, Diane. Rather be stickle than fickle, I say... Lol.

    Very bright and sweet creation.

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! This is just beautiful! Thanks for coming over today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so pretty...you are VERY creative! I am a new follower! Patsy

    ReplyDelete