Translate

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bunny Pair

I made this card for the Bella Unique challenge, this challenge want's you to try and make your own bling flourishes. I used the recommended Liquid Pearls along with a  Bazzill jewel template, I traced the dots onto the cs and went over it with Liquid Pearls twice, the first attempt they were too small and did not look like pearls so I made them a bit larger.  The image is from Graphics Fairy, cs is DCWV and Stampin Up. 
The beautiful flowers are from Pizzazz Aplenty.  I can not say enough nice things about that store.  Judy is always so generous with her samples and they are separate from  the gift with purchase she offers.  Her products are beautiful and unique, her customer service is second to none and her prices are beyond reasonable.  This is not a paid promotion, I am just so happy to have found her I want to share her store with all of you.  I have 2 pictures to share with you.  One is what I ordered the other is the gift with purchase and free samples she sent along.  My order came to $17.75 plus $3.00 shipping, so I was able to cart all of this away for the small price of $20.75!  I love the $3.00 shipping!  I love all the beautiful bling I found here too!  And on top of all of that I love the way she packages it all up.  I can remove the header from the bags and I have my beautiful bling in a tiny resealable zip lock bag!  You can follow her blog so you will see all the latest specials  and the new products she is always bringing in.
Thanks for looking.  ~Diane
I am entering these challenges.
Everybody Art Challenge - Easter

20 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the colours and the bunnies and your bling swirl has turned out very well! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Easter card, Diane! TFS all about the goodies -- will have to check this out when my craft funds are replenished! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you framed the adorable bunny image. The little lace trim is so pretty with this lovely card. I don't see myself creating my own flourish bling and am not even sure if I have the liquid pearls. Looks to me like it takes a ton of patience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does have some awesome deals and love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet card and your liquid pearl design is great....a steady hand here methinks......lol
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diane, that's such a lovely card with the cute bunnies. The liquid pearls is new to me - nice steady hand that you can make those! Isn't Judy wonderful! She has the best deals and her customer service is outstanding - love her products and so nice to have samples - a great business tool to use and so many don't but that's why I'll always shop at Pizzazz Aplenty! Nice haul Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those bunnies! This is sucha beautiful card Diane! Love your flourish it turned out great! TFS! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the different parts of your card are individually highlighted. The bunnies are darling.... and then there is a sweet ribbon with roses.... Finally your bling...your handmade lovely bling. Love it.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diane, what a beautiful card....great look with the Perfect Pearls!! I will have to give that a try. Those are really cute bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card Diane! I'm off to check out Pizzazz APlenty.
    Wasn't Sandi's tutorial great? Can't wait to feature you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such nice bling swirls and flowers... and the bunnies are adorable.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, that is a heck of a deal, might need some new twine....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetie, this is stunning, love it, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful bunny images! You did wonderful creating your own flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This pretty card is perfect for the Bella Creations challenge! Wonderful work with the Perfect Pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a delightful card. The pleating and the homemade bling are lovely. I better start working on mine for Bella Creations too!
    take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute! I love the ruffled ribbon and Perfect pearls.



    --Cheryl--

    **Check out my Meljen’s Designs & Whimsy Stamps blog candy!**

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh hun,these are some cute bunnies,love the,lace you have added,too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty Easter card Diane! Love the bunnies and pretty pearl flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a sweet bunny card, diane! love the pearls and the cute ribbon! thanks for the link to the store:)

    ReplyDelete