Translate

Friday, December 31, 2010

Seasonal Pointsettia

 Sorry I was not around to wish you all a Merry Christmas, I had some major computer/internet issues that kept me away.  I didn't keep me from making some cards though.  I love this Poinsettia image from Scrolls Work Stamps, (check out the 1 Year Anniversary Sale that starts today) it is so versatile.  It is actually a block of 4 that I cut my flowers from.  The card is a 4.25 x 5.50 , not my usual 5 x 7.  I used the sketch at Cardabilities for my layout inspiration and I used the Technique Junkie technique for acetate flowers.  Paper is one of my favorites Uptown Houndstooth.
Thanks for looking.  ~Diane
I am entering this into the following challenge:
Cardabilities - sketch

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Happy New Year to you. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool flower and I love the trim! Happy new year Diane :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card!!! thanks for playing with cardabilities! :)
    Happy New Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card; I always LOVE houndstooth and the gorgeous lacy trim here really sets off your Poinsettia!!!

    ReplyDelete