Translate

Friday, October 8, 2010

Trick or Treat

I just had to show the inside and outside of this card, it measures 4" x 9" and has a pocket inside where you can tuck in a Hershey Bar or a Halloween treat certificate.  The adorable Treaters are from Scrolls Work  Halloween collection, along with the Large Corner Web and Trick or Treat sentiment.  I used Stazon ink, Spellbinders Grand 12" Classic Lace Border, Shapeabilities Fancy Tags on the inside and  Labels 8 Nestabilities on the front.  I embossed with Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder.  The card stock is DCWV , Stampin Up and vellum.  I used a little Crystal Effects on the spider and lots of dimensional foam all throughout, I love that stuff!  Stop by the Scrolls Work blog and see the awesome work my DT sisters have to share with you too.  Thanks for looking.  ~Diane
I am entering this into the following challenges;
Paper Romance - Halloween or Fall card 
Simon Says - Halloween

17 comments:

  1. Diane, This is a spooktacular card. Love how you colored the "Treater" so perfectly to cordinate with the background paper! Brilliant idea to add a holder on the inside! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an unusual shaped card. I love the pocket inside... so very clever.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I got this in the mail it just gave me smile! I love the colors and it just yells out trick or treat before you even open the card!
    ~Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! The inside is just spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea to hold a treat! What fun colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaack, this is so cute. I love the inside tooooooo.
    What a neat idea.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute card :-) The image is fab and the way you did the inside is perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you know I love inside pockets for stash, this is adorable. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I have to tell you that when I first came over here I really enjoyed seeing the slide show of all your work - wow, you have wonderful talent and imagination!

    This is no exception. You really made this card interesting and fun, and wonderfully colorful. From the embossed background (great idea) to the trick or treaters (great coloring), to the finishing elements within - it's just grand.

    Thanks for participating with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun project Diane! Love the bright colors & the fancy border on the inside pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card--inside and out! Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea, really cute pocket card.
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card; I too love your fancy inside pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Diane, how very creative! I love the colors and the embossing swirls are gorgeous! That border punch is exquisite - love how you did that diagonally - you are incredibly creative! I just love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great project! I love the pocket idea.

    ReplyDelete