Translate

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Lindsay

Color Throwdown is celebrating 100 Challenges 


This week we are celebrating Lindsay's Birthday and she is too with a 34% off sale at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff whoo hoo!.  Happy  Birthday Lindsay and thank you for designing this awesome Steampunk Style set!  I was like a kid in a candy store when I saw this with so many awesome images! You will be seeing a lot more of this set here.  I had so much fun making this card, the hardest part was deciding which image to use, I wanted it to be just right.  I printed the bike images and Birthday sentiment on to the Certainly Celery cs, then used my favorite Stampin Up Texture Plates Kit 4 Distressed.  The circles were cut with Spellbinders Classic Circles Nestabilities, and I used my new Martha Stewart edge punch.  I love the little flower button I sewed onto the bow, it was part of an old jewelery kit my (now 25 yr old) daughter and I had made into necklace's back in the day!  My inspiration came from this weeks beautiful colors from Color Throwdown (100th challenge party, awesome prizes!) and the Just Us Girls sketch.   
Be sure to stop by Lindsay's blog today to wish her a Happy Birthday and pick up your free stampYou will also want to see what  the talented LSS Design Team has made using stamps from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, and remember the 34% off sale too!

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Color Throwdown - Color combination
Just Us Girls - Sketch 
The Shabby Tea Room - Embossing
Thanks for looking.  ~Diane

31 comments:

  1. Big, huge loving this card! The background paper, image, layout, you name it! I can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this is absolutely wonderful; I love all the components you've added - the old bicycle - what a great stamp! I love the globe with the words and the scalloped circle - it all goes perfectly. The button on the bow is darling - I love that sweet touch and the border behind it. Your cards are really sweet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cool take on the new stamps! Love how you made patterned paper out of the bike! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls and JustRite this week. You did a lovely job with this sketch challenge. We appreciate your participation and support. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!Love how you used the stamps!!!Good luck on the challenges, and thank you for the super sweet comments that you always leave me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Great use of embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little bicyles ... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous layout..and card! love it
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card! Very creative - I love that background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diane,
    This card is just awesome and I LOVE this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Smokes!!! This card rocks!! I love, love, love how you have used the new stamps!! You did such a wonderful job with this card!! Everything work so perfect together! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super pretty! That textured paper is really cool looking, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so cool! Love all the texture and those images are AWESOME!! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate our 100th challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool card with great images and textures. That is a neat stamp set and I'd head for that balloon 100 times.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along with Color Throwdown 100!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love everything about this great card! Thanks for playing along with the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you rocked that stamp set, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great card! I love those bright colors! Thanks for playing in the Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job with this weeks sketch Diane!

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, how cute! Love how you used the little bicycles on here. Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  21. love that hot air balloon stamp!! Thanks for taking part in this exciting 100th Color Throwdown Challenge.....don't forget to hop around to all the blogs and leave some love...that will increase your changes of winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a creative use of digis!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ohhhh I love how you used all the different digi stamps. Love the card....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. There's so many things I like about this card. The bike background is cool. Your take on the sketch rocks and the color combo is hands down awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Diane, So cute...its a darling card, love colors and the old bike!

    Thanks for stopping by my site earlier to leave me a comment :)Sally

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow Diane! This is really cool! I love the new stamp set and I really like how you created the background. What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are such great images! Love your card!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome card!! Love the vintage images!
    Thank you for playing along the CTD with us.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, this card is absolutely stunning! SO AWESOME! Thanks for the inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fantabulous work! Those stamps you used look absolutely great on your card :)

    ReplyDelete