Translate

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baroque Motif stamp



I love this Baroque Motifs stamp set. That last card had me in the mood to do some heat embossing, so I had some fun with this stamp. I have had this muted gold and silver cardstock from Me And My Big Ideas for some time, and I thought it would look great with this stamp. I used double faced tape to mount the muted gold and silver to my Very Vanilla cardstock from Stampin Up. I stamped the square medallion in gold pigment ink, and used the Hampton Art
gold embossing powder. I cut out the medallion and mounted it with dimensionals (SU). I had some gray tone on tone ribbon I glued to a piece of gold cardstock. The pretty metal flowers are
part of my prize winnings from PaperCraft magazine, WorldCard Day Contest. I've been saving them for something special. They are called Flower Elements from Maya Road, very cool. I added some ruby red rhinestones to finish it off. The second card has basic black cardstock
from Stampin Up and pirate gold embossing powder from Stampendous. The buttons and jewels border is from JoAnns (I loved it when I saw it, but I could never find a project to put it on.) And of course the Baroque Motif stamp from Stampin Up. This one was not cut out like the one on the card above this. I hope you enjoyed these ideas, I will post my Tie Dye cards
as soon as they dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment