Translate

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cards I made with my Zing

 
 
 
Hi All, thought I would share some of the things I have been making with you.  I have been busy playing with my Zing, learning how to alter files and make my own with the Make The Cut program.  For those of you who have asked, the Zing is a KNK Zing, it is an electronic or digital die cutting machine.  It cuts all different thicknesses and does print and cut too.  I did not know what it was either, until I started looking to replace my Cricut, so happy to say goodbye to that company!  I won't even buy their embossing folders, they don't play fair at all in the crafting community, selling machines with the promise of letting you use software to make and import cutting files, then pulling the rug and suing the companies who made the software that made their machines so popular, just so they could lock you into buying 80$ cartridges!!  That was a real dirty deal!  Well I don't need their folders anyway because I can make my own with my KNK Zing!
The 1st card is a Bendy card, the cut file is available from Birdscards.com.
The 2nd and 3rd cards were done with the Pixel trace tool in MTC using free clip art I found on the web.  The 4th card was a round door file from Bird that I changed out a bit to look like a more modern door, her file used a rounded door.  Well, that's it for today, I have more cards to share, I hope to post them later in the week.  I hope to catch up with your blogs this week too.  As always, thanks for looking.  ~Diane

Please join me by Banning Word Verification from your blogs, please be kind and choose comment moderation instead.

16 comments:

  1. What I LOVE the most about your Beautiful cards is the matching envelopes! I think that is your trademark !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so far behind I feel like you are speaking a different language with all your card designing. Paper, scissors and glue are my tools. Lovely cards and as always your lined matching envelopes. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great designs!--i just love your first card esp, diane:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane, Your new cards are amazing. I love the bendable card. What is a Zing? Sure looks like you had some fun. My goodness your talents are over the moon!! So creative and always an inspiration.
    Have a great night.
    Hugs,
    p.s. Did you get snow???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Never heard of a Zing but looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Diane these Christmas creations are delightful. The door is definitely my favourite.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Diane with your Zing, enjoy the weekend, Annette z

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! I didn't know that about cricut! Thanks for filling me in!
    The cards you made are stunning!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely cards. Never heard of a Zing but I will check it out. I have 3 Cricuts and MANY carts so I am knee deep with the Cricut for now.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them! Especially the bendy one - so intricate!! Glad to see a post from you!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards, they all look so top professional - just great! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diane, these are fabulous cards! Love them all and the matching envelops are always that perfect touch! When you come back, you do it in style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these cards with the crisp, clean style and fabulous images. Never heard of a zing but my circuit has been under the bed for ages, I find it such a fiddle to use with very few cartridges I like but I would love a machine where you could download images from the web and then you could choose only the ones you really want. Thanks for sharing your lovely cards Diane.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  14. All three are so stunning. Love them equally. The wreath inside the first envelope looks wow. Happy to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diane Beautiful cards and congrats on your new toy, hugs

    ReplyDelete