Translate

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Sale is now in session





Lindsay's Stamp Stuff  Sale is now in session.  Check out the great bargains on digital stamps, papers and SVG's at Linday's Stamp Stuff today through Sunday.
  I made this card using a new stamp set Halloween Doodles, Mod Summer Papers, and a freebie Best Witches.  Super easy to make, I printed the spider web on to the bottom of the Mod paper and just traced it with Stickles.  The cute shiny black ric rac is a recent buy from Dollar Treasure.   Be sure to check out Lindsay's wrap up with all the amazing work done by my DT sisters, they are all so talented.  Thanks for looking.  ~Diane

10 comments:

  1. I just love those witches shoes and her stockings.
    Such fun.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I'm off to have a look! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your creativity! That spider digi matches the other so well and that paper looks just great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! I meant to say thanks for posting about my candy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those legs! Diane, this is one funtastic Halloween card. That spider web is a great accent! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that scrolly border with the spiders, diane! cute card:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh love it, so fun.
    ps, hope you are well and if you get chance, pop by my dezinaworld blog today and grab the free autumnal background if you want it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those witch's shoes and stockings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete