This was so much fun to make! I used Inka's Altered Artifacts new set Monkey Bizz and Steampunks to make this. I also used some of her free images to keep it pure. The fish was cut out of a piece of wrapping paper, I thought it added the right touch. I don't know if you can see I used Stickles on the birds and on the fish. I sprayed the background ledger paper with Tattered Angels Wheatfields and used Tim Holtz tea dye on the torn edges, I also let it curl up a bit. The doilies were sprayed with TH butterscotch, and lettuce green along with the firebrick red dauber. I also used some Stampin Up Crystal Effects on the clock faces and on the young man's eye glass. Stop by Inka's Altered Artifacts Etsy shop to see more fun images like this.