Translate

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Little Lovin






I made this sweet Valentine with Lindsay's Stamp Stuff A Little Lovin set, which I love because it was pre colored for me.  The SVG cut file is included in the set along with JPG, PNG, and EPS files.  I used the Shabby Houndstooth paper and the free Christmas label set.  I played with the labels in word and changed the color and the effect for the blue.  I followed the sketch at A Gem of a Challenge I really like this layout.  Please stop by Lindsay's creative blog The Frugal Crafter to see what inspiration Lindsay has made for us.  Stop by the rest of the design team blogs for more inspiration too.  
Thanks for looking.  ~Diane
*  Lindsay Weirich (Owner and Stamp Designer) *  
Rhonda Walker 
Margie Visnick   
Tracey Allen  
Tamara Bennett    
Cindi Hooks 
Micki Harper  
 Karin Martin  

I am entering this into the following challenge:

20 comments:

  1. Love the design, colors, gems and simplicity of this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this is just the sweetest Valentine!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty valentines card Diane. So lovely and fresh. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink and blue combo! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and pretty! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card...Love the image and papers...Great take on my sketch...Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge..
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Valentine's Day card Diane! You used my favorite set to!! Just love this set of Lindsay's! Love all the details and the colors are awesome! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute...I just love the birdies :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous, beautiful cute image.
    thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card and I love how great the image is for this sketch! Great Valentine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooohhh ooohhh I have those heart rhinestones..... absolutely adorable. Love how you combined so many different elements/sets. And those hearts are perfect. Totally adorable.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute Valentine - I love the birds! Thanks for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW this is so cute too! Love the design and the image is adorable!!
    Thanks again for joining in the fun at The Sisterhood! Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another beautiful card

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Love Challenge.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diane, love this card! The lt pink and blue really set it off. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete