Translate

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fore... Summer

I made this cheerful Summer card using the adorable FU...Fore Female image from KAH-Wink-E-Dink.  I think this image has so much character and personality!  I printed this image twice, once on white card stock and again on the blue cloud paper so I wouldn't lose any of the details.  I then colored and cut out the white image and pasted it over the other image.  I cut the grass 4 times with  Cricut Plantin Schoolbook, used pop dots between layers and  used some pop dots under the golf ball for extra dimension.  The cloudy blue paper is some old notebook paper.  I stamped the sentiment with an older Just Rite stamp.  Be sure to stop by the KAH-Wink-E-Dink blog and grab this weeks free image, I've been hearing quite a "racket" about it.  See what the rest of the design team has done to inspire you, and say hello to our newest design team sister Linda too!  Thanks for looking.  ~Diane

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Kahwinkedink - Summer Sports
By The Cute and Girly - Warm Summer Days

17 comments:

  1. Oh wow! this card is stunning! Thank you for joining us over at BTC&G and Good Luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...this little image is so cute!
    Love the grass, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, is amazing your card!!
    www.adoroscrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOw sweet!! Love the background and the grass!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh, this card made me smile. I love it....
    I love that little image ....
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by to see my card on the DRS Designs blog. I appeciate your comments. I love this card you made--that stamp is adorable, and I love how you created the grass. I'm from MI too, where abouts are you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous is this card; looks so real, Diane! I love the clouds and the grass - you've even added flowers; so very clever! What a great image!! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is cute! did you stamp her on the cloud paper? looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG...How totally cute! The image is great and I love the effect of the grass :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, what a cute card!! Hope you are having a good summer :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just fabulous, I have so many golfing girlfriends, so I need to follow your links for this one,,
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How funny! It reminds me of stories my friend Kim has told about herself! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Love the colours and that image is really cute. LOL Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super fun summery card, thanks for playing along at ECP xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun card. Ruth, Crafty Calendar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a sweet card..:-)
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G...Debs x

    ReplyDelete