Translate

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Published in Ready, Set, Create April May issue

The new April/May issue of Ready, Set, Create is here!  Go grab a copy for yourself, it's full of inspiration!
 I have a new card I can share with you that was published in last month's Ready, Set, Create.  It was a special card I made for my friend Jan at Papercraft Pleasures.    You have to buy the April/May issue to see my latest card, or wait until next month.

Thank You
from the February/March issue of Ready, Set, Create.
Supplies
Spellbinders Labels 8 Nestabilities, Spellbinders
Impressabilities Tulips, Stampin Up Certainly
Celery card stock, clear polyester sheet, Wausau white, Versa Magic Aloe Vera chalk
ink applied with a brayer to the Impressability
and then run through the Wizard. The
Stampin Up Wonderful Wings dragonfly was
stamped with Stazon White, trimmed in gold leafing
pen and colored with Pearl Ex chalks. Sentiment
Stampin Up Warmest Regards, ribbon and
buttons are from the Dollar Store.  I'll be back later today to show you what I have been working on.  Thanks for looking, ~Diane

7 comments:

  1. Mmmm...those jelly beans get me every time, Diane. Heehee -- oh how beautiful is your card! I love that dragonfly! I love the papers you used; so lovely that shade of green. Congratulations in getting published! Woohoo - so exciting! Your lace border and flowers are really jazzy - I'll have to get a copy so I can say, hey, that's Diane - I know her! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, that is beautiful. I love dragonflies so you got me right away on this one. So happy about your publications. Can't wait to see the card you had published this month. Guess I'll have to be patient... :~)

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH!!! Biggest CONGRATS and I can't believe that I have this card!!! I can see why RSC liked it so well cause the detail is amazing!! I'm so PROUD of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Diane!!! Love this soft, gorgeous card (and green is my fav color too). Your dragonfly is simply fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Diane!! I love dragonflies, what a pretty card. Have a blessed Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big KUDOS to you Diane for being published! This card is gorgeous & those butterfly wings look so delicate! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, FABULOUS card! I love what you did with the dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete