Translate

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cute Shoes

I made this card for Alison's Stretch N Bubbles 1st ever challenge blog hop.  There is a link in my side bar to it.  This is a sketch challenge, I had it finished and photographed and then I noticed I had left off the rhinestones!  I made this with a digi stamp from Stretch N Bubbles, I must say it is one of my favorites, very versatile.  I will also enter it in The Order of the Opus Gluei, as this has more sparkles than my last card.  This digi came with a black frame and without.  I printed it with the frame and it made it much easier to cut out the squares.  I colored the shoes with Copic Atyou Spica glitter marker pen's, I can't capture it on the camera but they are very sparkly.   I used TSC Designs Puffy 3-D Glue on the feathered tops.  It was not white enough so I added some Studio G glitter Glue, still too dull so I added Stampin UP Dazzling Diamonds glitter.   Thanks for looking, ~Diane

18 comments:

  1. What a fun, glittery card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very Andy Warhol...lots of GLAM! Now where do I find those shoes in my size? :~)

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I love the glitter topped shoes and the variety of colors. Thanks for playing along with the SNB Sketch Challenge. I really hope you'll join us again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh..laa..laa! Every ladies dream to have shoes of many colors and a little glam, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane, WOW this is so much fun.. I love the colors and the way you added all the glitter rocks.. :) the gems are a great touch too..:) I am loving the black background with all the bright colors.. thanks for joining us at the SNB Sketch Challenge.. I can't wait to see next weeks creation.. HUGS
    Alison
    SNB-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun card! This would probably be the closest I could ever get to shoes like these! In my dreams! FAB!
    And your blog background is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Shoes in every color!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute and so much fun!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is way to cute Diane! I love those shoes and how you dazzled them up so perfectly! Thanks for playing in our first SNB challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card Diane! That is how I buy my shoes when I find a pair I love - 1 in every color :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic card, I love the different coloured shoes, off to explore the links now..
    big hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  12. very colorful! nice job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this - it's fun and fresh and really quite happy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally cute! Love these shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely blog and projects!!! Thanks for visiting and commenting over at my blog! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this, Diane! Very sparkly and very arty! It looks like a real fun image to work with!

    Have a great day!

    xxx

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow,wow!!! i really love this card, look fabulous! love the glitter

    **sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete