Translate

Friday, November 20, 2009

More Snowmen!

My friend want's some Christmas cards with Snowmen, so I will show you the second Snowman card I made.  I hope she likes it.  I used the digital image Snowmen from Kahwinkedink.  Labels 8 Nestabilities, Fleur de Lis Pendant and Ribbon Tags Trio Shapeabilities by Spellbinders.   Sage Shadow, pink and ivory cs and markers from Stampin Up, dp is DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy. I did the embossing with Cuttlebug Snowflakes, added ivory ribbon and LD Wedding from Scrap n Fonts
Thanks for looking.  ~Diane

6 comments:

  1. This looks so great! I love the shapeabilities! Those dies are awesome. Your coloring with the paper you chose is also great. You are definitely a great choice to showcase my work, now if I just had more images to send you! I have to get on that!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful holidays if I don't talk to you before hand!
    Thank you so much for doing this with my image! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this is so cute and I love the embossing and that lace paper framing the snowmen - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowmen...one of my favorite things. The pendant die looks really good too. Very nice card, Diane.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I love the embossed background :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane, this is darling. Love your embossing. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card and I so love the colors. The three snowmen are just darling.... And of course the Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Pendant is always a stunning addition.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete