Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just for Fun

Mojo Madness 107 Contest

OK so I am taking a stab at some challenges this week. This is not my usual style, but when I saw the layout at MojoMonday Sketch Blog I immediately thought of the crown embellishments and Princess rhinestones I bought last week. The rest of the card somewhat evolved from there. I kept trying different ribbons, and I did not like any of them until went for my mini boa. Perfect fit, and after all this is just for fun. And I certainly did have fun making this one. Thanks for looking. ~Diane

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, BLING. I lovez Bling on cards.
    Very cute.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so sweet and that wonderful bling and the boa, well I love it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this girly girl card! Fantastic job with the MOJO sketch! All I can say is MOJO-DELISH! :) Hugs, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, this is super cute! My DD, Anna, is drooling... she loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a princess Peyton, that lives on the East Coast. She is 5 and is either in her princess dress, or tartan jumper for school, or in her undies eating a popsicle. She would LOVE this card. I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the slideshow and everything you've been creating. It all looks so wonderful! Also, just wanted to say Extremely Crafty is back and thank you for all of your warm wishes. I really appreciated them.
    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for celebrating with us and we look forward to seeing you in the challenges!
    This card is really sweet...made for a princess...well, that's obvious, huh?! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I left you an award on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, Diane. My daughters would LOVE this card-the maribou is a super cute touch!

    ReplyDelete