Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

READY SET CREATE HAS PUBLISHED 3 OF MY CARDS!



Whoo Hoo, this girl is doing another happy dance! Ready Set Create has chosen 3 of my cards for publication in their October/November E-Zine. If you would like to see them you will need to purchase the issue. I am so blessed with so many wonderful things lately! Thanks for sharing my excitement. ~Diane
UPDATE TO THIS POST, NEWS JUST IN 1CARDCREATOR HAS BEEN INFORMED SHE HAS WON A BEAUTIFUL MANDALA FROM ALETHA AT AJ'S DESIGNS! Whoo Hoo!
I will post it and show it to all of you when I receive it. Aletha allowed me to choose anyone I liked, and she will make it for me! Thank you so much Aletha for your generosity! I can't wait to share your beautiful creation with everyone. More Happy Time moves for me! This should be good for my waistline!

6 comments:

  1. Whoooo hoooo is right, Diane. I am so happy for you. Your cards are awesome and I am so glad to see you in this publication.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Diane! Your work is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations girl! Yeah! I am so proud of you! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on this win from AJ's Designs. that is awesome...
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane! Way to go! You rock! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete