Translate

Sunday, September 20, 2009

MY AWESOME ARIZONA ROAD RUNNER


I am such a lucky gal! So many wonderful things have been happening to me, I feel truly blessed. My design team sister Carole made me this lovely embroidered ARIZONA ROAD RUNNER towel. Isn't it gorgeous? I absolutely love it, thank you Carole you are such a sweet and generous person! The best part of being on a design team is getting to know other crafters and sharing knowledge. As you see in the picture along side the towel, there are the beautiful butterflies Carole made with alcohol inks. She also sent me a piece of the acetate all inked up in the alcohol ink. I bought some of these a while back, but I never used them as I really wasn't sure what to do with them. Thank you Carole for teaching me yet another exciting medium to work with. She knows I love butterflies, and she also knows I love working with the acetate. And best of all she knows I love to learn new things, and she is all about new things. Thanks again Carole, you are a terrific design team sister, and friend. Stop by her blog and see her beautiful work. She has a gorgeous card posted there today with sweet little coffee cups on it.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet shout out, Diane. I am so happy you liked the towel...and oh my working with the alcohol inks on acetate is so much fun. Every droplet gives a different effect. I am so happy we are design team sisters, and I am blessed to have met you.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. always enjoy my visits here...I always come away with some fun ideas to try, keep up the good work my card friend!!! xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...thanks for the drive by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of Carole! The towel is so cute and the butterflies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that Carole is one awesome wonder. Your towel is just the cutest road runner. Enjoy. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane, I wanted to stop by here and tell you how completely blown away I was by the card and other goodies you sent me! Oh my gosh, the card is beautiful and while I appreciate you sending me another signature oval so I could send it to someone if I wanted to, I can't imagine ever wanting to! I want to keep it all to myself, it is SOO beautiful! I love the flowers, the butterfly and the chipboard shapes you sent too, but most of all I want to let you know how much I appreciate your kind words in your note. Thank you so much for everything, you totally made my day!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete