Translate

Friday, August 28, 2009

Carole's Grand Opening

My friend Carole has just opened her Etsy shop,
would love to see you all support her


"I love sewing. I have seven sewing machines and they all are used frequently. Two machines are Brother Embroidery machines and there is such fun in creating projects with darling embroidery designs. I love to keep on hand embroidery hand towels to offer up as blog candy... this froggy represents one of the twenty froggy designs and earlier this year I finished a frog quilt. I am a frog collector and I have a bedroom with about 40 frogs sitting around from huge stuffed frogs to tiny little display frogs on a keychain.

I keep my creations. So much of my heart gets put upon anything I make so I just keep everything... I have stacks of quilts and towels, table runners, baby blankets and quilts, embroidery t-shirts, totes, trays and trays of cards that I have uploaded to various online sites, cards for design teams, cards that have been published. Now is the time I must finally open my Etsy shop.

The shop is open, but as of this moment, the shelves have not been stocked. My shop name is www.crayola58.etsy.com. Soon it will have cards of all styles and cute little handmade totes."

Isn't this the cutest hand towel!
Isn't it sweet! Thanks for looking ~Diane

3 comments:

  1. Oh Diane, thanks for the shout out.... you always make sure you watch over the happenings.
    Carole DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the shop handmade shop. It is FREE! You can choose to give them a percentage of your sale and then choose levels of free advertising. I chose 2% of my sales to go to the Shop Handmade providers. It is a Free Will Donation...

    If you want, I will advertise your store on my blog, once you get it set up and going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS, I thought this was you, and see you are very established on Etsy. I will put your link on my blog if you would want though.

    ReplyDelete