Translate

Friday, August 7, 2009

Spellbinders Pendant Party ending soon!



Happy Friday Everyone! The Spellbinders Pendant Party is ending Monday August 10th! I hope you are all entering your great Pendant Projects, I know I am! I have 1 already entered, and the other 2 are half done, I have to get busy this weekend for sure.

I've been so busy this week I haven't had a chance to tell you about the Heirloom's Novi Rubber Stamp and Paper Arts Festival I went to last weekend. I took a ton of pictures(with permission of course), and I have so many fresh new ideas swimming around in my head, I am almost dizzy with creativity! So much inspiration, I saw a lot of Pop Up cards- so cute, a lot of vellum and acetate too. I love working with different substrates. I was able to try out a few different things too. And oh the stamps! So many unusual and fun stamps. Next year I will be back for sure! Thanks for looking ~Diane


2 comments:

  1. my dh and I are lazing around this morning and just watched in awe your whole slide show of your wonderful cards!!! What an amazing array of creativity. We truly enjoyed looking at each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for making a stop at my blog for the Regina blog candy and leaving such a sweet comment. I so appreciated it.
    Carole DCRUS DT

    ReplyDelete