Translate

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

T is for Teacher, monogram card.



Here is a sneak peek at my monogram card, along with the recipe.
Monogram card recipe.
I used this great apple cardstock from DCWV the Sweet Stack to make my Monogram card. I also used Green Galore, Pixie Pink, and Apricot Appeal that I cut with my Spellbinders Petite Ovals. The Monogram T was cut on my Cricut using the Plantin Schoolbook in a 1 3/4 size cut, on the 1st cut and on the shadow. I added a little bling with some pink glitter and I cut one of the apples from the DCWV card stock and I used some of the Crystal Effects. When the apple dried, I touched it with some real red ink and added a bow. I used the 3 D Dots foam adhesive under the apricot appeal and also under the pixie pink card stock to give it some added dimension. Thanks for looking ~Diane

6 comments:

  1. I love all these little apples, and that pretty ribbon just seals the deal. I can't work without a ribbon here or there Great card.
    Carole DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I like the embossed edges of the ovals!
    Cara - DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color scheme and the way you arranged the whole card. Very cute indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane your card is adorable! Love the layered nesties and the apples! Such a beautiful card!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need some nesting ovals. This card is fabulous. I love it. And, the apples are adorable.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Look it's a T for Tara! :)

    ReplyDelete