I want to mention a challenge near and dear to my heart, posted by my friend Sandi at Paper Trail "Adopt a Teacher". Stop by her blog and read about how you can help, it's a wonderful and rewarding way to share our love of crafting. Thanks Sandi, (my daughter starts her first year of teaching on 8/31) for your challenge, you are Awesome!
This is my homemade flower card.
Recipe:Flower was made with Cricut Walk in my Garden and vellum from Paper and More. Spellbinders Petite Ovals Nestabilities and Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Pendant Shapeabilities. Beautiful background card stock from DCWV THE SWEET STACK, rhinestone and ribbon.
Wow, how great is this! I have a blog award! My very sweet friend Sandi at Paper Trail sent me this blog award. My kids can hardly believe Mom writes a blog, when I told my daughter I received an award from a friend she just shook her head and said "I don't even know how to write a blog!" I haven't been blogging for very long, but I do love all the people I have met and all the inspiring sites I have visited. Blogging has opened a whole new world for me, and I love it. So now I need to list 5 things I love and choose 5 others to pass this on to.
The 5 things I love will have to start with:
1. My family and friends (including all my new blogging friends)
2. Don't laugh, I love to cook, I married my Italian sweetie, and became Italian through osmosis.
3. I love to make cards, that's a given.
4. Air conditioning, we Northern gals just can't take the heat and humidity.
5. Helping people. I know it sounds corny, but I feel like my blog gives me the opportunity to reach out and share what I've learned and help others in the process.
Now for the hard part, choosing 5 others to share this with. I have to say it will be my sisters in the Die Cuts R Us design team. This is a wonderful group of women whom I greatly admire.
Carole who introduced me to Sandi, also received this award from Sandi, so it's not mine to give to her, but I can't leave her off my list.
Please stop by to see their blogs, they have so much inspiration!
And thank you again Sandi! ~Diane