Translate

Thursday, April 30, 2009

50th wedding Anniversary card

I am so proud to say this card will be published in the Scrapbook News and Review!






Ok, so I found a new idea and I'm running with it. I love this design with the vellum insert and the beading. I think the gold color card stock and vellum really changes it up.
I would love to hear from anyone on the Zyron sticker maker machines. I am thinking of purchasing one, but some of the reviews claim they are impossible to re load. I think I want to get the 500, which does the 5" wide stickers. I plan to use it on vellum sentiments that I print out on the computer. Does anyone out there have one? I think people are more likely to write a bad review than a good one, so I'm hoping I can ignore the bad stuff. Please help me out if you can, I would love to hear from you, good or bad. Thanks again for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment